It is a chemical process that is used to change the structure of the lashes.
LashLift procedures are good for:
• Clients who are sensitive/allergic to eyelash extension adhesive.
• Clients who cannot commit to proper maintenance and/or hygiene of their eyelash extensions.
• Clients who are very happy with their natural lashes and wish to add a curl (as opposed to length and volume with eyelash extensions).
• Clients who are after low maintenance procedures and prefer the natural look a LashLift gives.
Caring for lifted lashes:
• Don’t get lashes wet for 24 hours as this can weaken the curl.
• Don’t sleep with lashes pressed into the pillow as the shaw can be affected (especially in the first 24 hours).
• Keep lashes conditioned.
• A growth serum can be recommended to keep lashes healthy and to grow them longer if desired.
• If you do not wish to add length and just want to make sure the lashes are glossy and conditioned, then an eyelash conditioner should be used daily on the lashes.
• LashLifts only need to be performed every 6-8 weeks to stay looking great.
What Is A LashLift?
$60 Per Service